Pelikan’s Back to School Campaign 2023 contest is back, giving students the chance to showcase your artistic talents and get rewarded handsomely for your efforts! Contest starts on 1st February and ends on 30th April 2023.
Unleash your creativity one doodle at a time!
We believe in encouraging children’s creativity through art which allows children to express themselves uniquely while fostering their passions, emotions and curiosity. We invite children from around the country to share their creative talents and we hope that children will continue to create wonderful art always.
This year, Pelikan Malaysia is promoting doodling art among the young children to express themselves! For children, particularly those who cannot draw well but want to improve their artistic skills, doodling is a fantastic way to show their creativity. There are many upsides to doodling: not only is doodling therapeutic and relaxing, doodling also allows you to de-stress, increase your focus and attention, and promotes your artistic and humorous mind set. There are also many styles to doodling. We are excited to see the diversity in our young generation’s doodling designs in this upcoming Pelikan Doodle Art Contest! We hope to raise awareness among the children through doodling and that all kids will unleash their artistic expressions and imagination using Pelikan’s colouring materials.
The Pelikan Doodle Art Contest 2023 is open to 2 different age groups for Malaysian children aged 7 to 17 years old.
The categories and prizes are as follows:
Group A (7-12 years old)
Grand Prize – Pelikan products worth RM1000
2nd Prize –Pelikan products worth RM800
3rd Prize –Pelikan products worth RM500
10 consolation prizes –Pelikan products worth RM100
Group B (13-17 years old)
Grand Prize –Pelikan products worth RM1000
2nd Prize – Pelikan products worth RM800
3rd Prize –Pelikan products worth RM500
10 consolation prizes – Pelikan products worth RM100
How to Enter.
It’s really simple to be part of Pelikan Doodle Art Contest!
- Purchase any Pelikan product(s) worth Thirty Ringgit (RM30) or more in a single receipt. Keep the receipt as a proof of purchase!
- Fill up the Pelikan Doodle Art Contest form* that comes together with a doodling sheet and use your creativity to colour the colouring sheet (only Pelikan products can be used for this contest).
- Mail it to us along with the receipt of your Pelikan product purchase.
* The contest form and doodle sheet are available to download from Pelikan Store Online www.pelikanstore.com.
*Download the Sheet & Form here:
Download: Pelikan Doodle Art Contest Form Category A
Download: Pelikan Doodle Art Contest Form Category B
How to Win
- We will select the best doodling contest entries based on their creativity, originality, theme, skills and overall design.
- We will announce the winners via our Facebook and Instagram pages, so follow us on facebook.com/mypelikan and www.instagram.com/pelikan_malaysia. Winners will be contacted and congratulated personally.
- Winners will be awarded their prizes at a date and venue to be announced on our social media channels.
It’s really that simple to enter Pelikan Doodle Art Contest as part of our Back to School 2023 campaign. So don’t forget to read the terms & conditions, how to enter and mark the deadlines on your calendars! Happy doodling kids!
Terms & Conditions
- The Pelikan Doodle Art Contest begins from 1st February 2023 until 30th April 2023.
- This contest is open to all residents of Malaysia aged 17 and below as of 30th April 2023, except for employees and immediate family members of Pelikan Asia Sdn Bhd and their advertising, promotion, event and PR agencies.
- There are two (2) age groups for the contest: Group A (7-12 years old) and Group B (13-17 years old).
Only Pelikan products are allowed to be used in the contest. Participants are free to use any range of Pelikan products, from the colouring to the writing and marking products. The usage of Pelikan products will depend on the skills and creativity of the participant.
- Each participant may submit more than one (1) contest form, but each form must be accompanied by the proof of purchase of any Pelikan products worth RM30 and above in a single receipt.
- Contest form and completed doodling sheet must be submitted to Pelikan Asia Sdn Bhd office in Shah Alam, Selangor NO LATER than Sunday, 30th April 2023. Any entries received after this date will not be accepted. Our Shah Alam address is as below;
Pelikan Asia Sdn Bhd, No 9, Jalan Pemaju U1/15, Seksyen U1, Hicom Glenmarie Industrial Park, 40150 Shah Alam, Selangor.
Any contest forms without the required proof of purchase will not be accepted.
- Incomplete, late or tarnished contest forms WILL BE DISQUALIFIED, without prior notification.
- Proof of posting cannot be accepted as proof of delivery. Pelikan Asia Sdn Bhd cannot accept responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission and other causes outside its control.
- The winners of the contest will be contacted personally. The winners will also be announced in May 2023 and will be awarded the prizes at a date and time yet to be confirmed.
- Participants are encouraged to ‘like’ the Pelikan Malaysia Facebook page (facebook.com/mypelikan) and follow Pelikan Malaysia Instagram www.instagram.com/pelikan_malaysia to be the first informed on anything related to the Pelikan Doodling Contest.
- Winners will be determined at Pelikan Asia Sdn Bhd’s sole discretion based on criteria set by the management. All decisions are final and any request to re-evaluate the winners will not be entertained.
- All submitted doodling sheets belong to Pelikan Asia Sdn Bhd and shall be used in this and other promotional activities.
- By participating, all winners grant Pelikan Asia Sdn Bhd the exclusive permission to use their names, photographs, voices, and likeness in connection with promotion of this and other contests and waive any claims to royalty, right, or remuneration for such use.
- Pelikan Asia Sdn Bhd reserves the right to amend, vary, extend or discontinue these terms and conditions at any time for any reason without prior notice. In the event that any changes are made, the revised terms and conditions shall be posted on Pelikan Malaysia Facebook (facebook.com/mypelikan) page immediately. Please check the latest information posted at the page to keep yourself informed.
- By participating, the participants will be deemed to have read and accepted these terms and agreed to be bound by them.